Using the app, you can transfer funds while out shopping, pay a bill before it slips your mind or check your balance to see what's left to spend. You can even send money to a friend using their mobile number or email.
The ATM locator can help you minimise ATM direct charge fees by finding and using rediATMs – Australia’s second largest ATM network. Notifications and account alerts are free and delivered to you securely via the app, so if you need to know when your account balance gets low, if a debit or credit has occurred or when your account reaches a certain balance, you’ll know about it quickly.
You can use this app if you are an Easy Street member with Internet Banking access. You can download the app on up to 5 different devices.
- View your main account balance without having to login (optional)
- View your full list of accounts and balances with an easy 4 digit PIN (optional)
- View transaction listings and details
- Transfer funds internally and externally
- Send money to a friend using just their mobile number or email address
- Pay a bill using BPAY and set up new BPAY Billers
- View interest on your savings and loans with us
- Maintain your address, telephone, mobile and email details
- Contact Easy Street and view important numbers
- Receive free notifications and alerts regarding your accounts
- Find your nearest rediATM
Standard Easy Street terms and conditions, fees and charges covering internet banking apply. Normal data charges apply, please check with your mobile service provider for details.
Easy Street Mobile Banking is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Easy Street Mobile Banking (version 1.0.9) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.